--- Over Unlimited Reasons To Choose Dass Infotech. What’s Yours? ---
--- Link Exchange Program ---

Exchanging links with other websites is the fastest and easiest way to increase the link popularity and search engine ranking of your website. The major search engines determine the importance of a website based on the number of links pointing to it from other websites. Websites with an excessive number of incoming links are considered to be popular and important. On the other hand, websites that have little or no incoming links are deemed unimportant by the search engines and end up getting hopelessly lost in the millions of search results. Most webmasters do not realize the importance of link popularity. In fact, over 90% of all websites on the Internet have less than 10 links pointing to them. This means that the remaining 10% are dominating the major search engine results.

Dassinfotech is a unique and easy-to-use link exchange service unlike any other on the Internet in India. We are the original automated linking service. Our system works exactly the opposite of most other link exchange services. Instead of requiring you to submit individual link exchange requests one-by-one to all of our members, we instantly add your website link to thousands of our member's websites. Then we let you decide which types of websites that you do not wish to exchange links with (if any) by using our Exclusion Filters feature. In addition, our link exchange directory is maintained by a team of human editors to ensure that the websites in our network comply with our standards.

Send Enquery

Copyright (c) Dass Infotech 2016 All right reservred.

Email : Info@dassinfotech.com --- Contact : +91-9350865940